Start a new topic

Saving Support Strategy edits in Creatr 2.1

I make changes to the support strategy and try to save the edit it is lost and not recoverable. Am I doing something wrong or is it a software fault?

Any chance you have a graphics card which is not compatible with the Creatr 2.1 software? You would be the first person to have such a problem.

Did you try installing the software on a different PC to check if the same issue is present?

No it is a notebook computer. All else works and I am able to alter and use other altered parameters. I could see if I can get a friend to allow me to load it on their computer.

I would have to say go for it as this is the first time a customer has ever had problems with the support strategy.

Have there been a lot of these produced? I noticed that my serial number ends in 0001. I have been rather adventuresome in altering the support to include a raft and support. I can make a new profile, it just doesn't show up in the window for selection on returning from the editor.
I have found access to a HP computer, no idea what graphics card is in it. It is late at night here, I will try it tomorrow and let you know.
Login or Signup to post a comment

Filament Guide

ABS
  • Extrude at ~ 225o C.
  • Requires heated bed.
  • Works reasonably well without cooling.
  • Adheres best to polyimide tape.
  • Filament tolerances are usually tighter.
  • Prone to cracking, delamination, and wraping.
  • More flexible.
  • Can be bonded using adhesives or solvents(Acetone or MEK).
  • Fumes are unpleasent in enclosed areas.
  • Oil Based.
PLA
  • Extrude at ~ 180-225o C.
  • Benefits from heated bed.
  • Benefits greatly from cooling while printing.
  • Adheres well to a variety of surfaces.
  • Finer feature detail possible on a well calibrated machine.
  • Prone to curling of corners and overhangs.
  • More brittle.
  • Can be bonded using adhesives.
  • More pleasant smell when extruded.
  • Plant Based.

Demo Print Downloads

Drivers Downloads

Software Downloads

Firmware Downloads

Please request a firmware download via the Ticket System

Filament Video Library