How can we help you today?
Or call our technical support: +31 (0) 172 503 622 Available Monday through Friday from 8AM to 4:30PM CET
Please create a ticket before calling and keep the ticket number at hand.
At the moment we are only offering support in English, so we kindly ask you to address your issue in English.
- Extrude at ~ 225o C.
- Requires heated bed.
- Works reasonably well without cooling.
- Adheres best to polyimide tape.
- Filament tolerances are usually tighter.
- Prone to cracking, delamination, and wraping.
- More flexible.
- Can be bonded using adhesives or solvents(Acetone or MEK).
- Fumes are unpleasent in enclosed areas.
- Oil Based.
- Extrude at ~ 180-225o C.
- Benefits from heated bed.
- Benefits greatly from cooling while printing.
- Adheres well to a variety of surfaces.
- Finer feature detail possible on a well calibrated machine.
- Prone to curling of corners and overhangs.
- More brittle.
- Can be bonded using adhesives.
- More pleasant smell when extruded.
- Plant Based.
Please request a firmware download via the Ticket System